There have been many insights and highlights during this course, but I think the biggest for me was learning more about the importance of reflection. The assignment and reading in week one gave me an insight into the importance of reflection. I remember reading that “reflection allows people to learn from their experiences, and administrative skills are acquired through a combination of theory and practice.” (Martin, 2005, p. 105) I truly believe that a good leader needs to reflect on their actions to be a life-long learner. Reflection helps you identify any issues or questions that come up in the research, so you are always looking to make it better. I think that reflection is an important part of phase four of the action research process. When you use and share results, you need to reflect on your actions to see if there are any more questions or issues that might arise through the research you studied.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment